A Black Female Entrepreneur Support Group created just for you!
JOIN THE DREAM CHASEHER THRIVE TRIBE
Hello Dream ChaseHer! If you have been an entrepreneur for any length of time, I can bet you have experienced the following emotions all in the same week:
Excited — Disappointed
Astonished — Afraid
Blessed — Anxious
Bossed Up — Lonely
Creative — Confused
Many female business owners quit too soon, never reaching their fullest potential, and stay in comfort zones too small for their vision because they are not supported and connected to the right people.
That is why the Dream ChaseHer Thrive Tribe has been created!
Black women are the fastest-growing segment of entrepreneurs
However, there remains a huge gap in revenue and access to resources between black women and other people groups.
This group exclusively for black female entrepreneurs will help you:
- Gain support from other successful business women so you can thrive higher
- Learn from industry experts giving you access to cutting edge strategies
- Gain valuable resources to advance your business
- Be accountable so you can be more consistent in your daily business actions
- And much more!
The Dream ChaseHer Thrive Tribe is a positive community helping female entrepreneurs to Thrive!
Your monthly membership includes:
- Weekly support meetings via Zoom
(Thursdays at 7 PM PST)
- Monthly Business Topic Focus
- Monthly guest expert speaker
- Monthly accountability exercises
- Your business listed in our directory
- Private Facebook group access
- Loads of support, accountability, and sharing of resources
- Discounted tickets to live events
- Free gift
The Thrive Tribe is a winning combination of inspiration, innovation, and networking with like-minded entrepreneurs. I’m so happy I made the decision to join!Tamika Christy
I’m 2 months in to the Thrive Tribe and it’s been a great investment for me and my business. I’ve learned so much, gained a ton of resources and have built an amazing community in a short time. The Thrive Tribe holds me accountable, challenges me to push past my fears and inspires me to be better each week. So happy to be part of this group of positive, motivated, boss women who support each another in achieving our business goals.Shauna Harper
Terms and Conditions
Membership is on a month-to-month basis and can be canceled at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 days before your billing cycle. Membership can be revoked if proper decorum is not maintained. We are a drama-free community.